Monday, March 26, 2007

Symptoms of Withdrawal Symptoms

I think it's hilarious that everyone is suffering from withdrawal symptoms from our little show. That includes me too- I've been on facebook alot more than I am usually simply because ppl have been walling, and I decided to capitalise on post-production hype and energy to start a facebook group (muahahahah I feel like I'm five). It's titled- What I'd Do To Do It All Again, a quote from After All This Time (Finale) which the entire cast bellows at the end of the show.



Other upcoming events to negotiate our withdrawal highs include: Noodle Blues Night, sponsored kindly by Philip and Chestnut Hall 1028 where an instant noodle buffet has been scheduled for public enjoyment. In addition to this and massive facebook whoring and repeated whines for photos and other Sing, City! paraphernalia. Upcoming projects include (quote Terence) Sing, City: The DVD, Sing City: The Photos, and Sing, City: The Soundtrack.

And for the record- Terence is NOT a suit! =) He's been an integral part of the production process, and I hope we've credited the administrative and logistical work of Terence, Jingxian, Yexiang and the other crew members enough. We're grateful to them, and apologise for the inconveniences, and unhappy moments caused! No rancour to speak of, except in the moment!

No comments: