Monday, March 19, 2007

Love is in the air

It's pretty ridiculous - I'm working on FNCE 205 in the Huntsman computer lab, wearing the *NEW* official Club SG "LoveSG" tshirt, and I randomly find a lonely LoveSG poster (that I designed last night at 2 am) sitting in front of one of the computer screens, waiting to be picked up.

I walk out of the computer lab after the meeting, and I hear the faint lyrics of Random School Facility: "I... never expected to be....". I never expected to be hit by the chorus of RSF in a huntsman hall group study room, but that's the way it's been for the past couple of nights - Huntsman Hall has become the de facto meeting point for all involved in the musical. This really feels like we're planning some sort of huge hostile takeover or corporate action, with nightly meetings, donuts and coffee, and take-away from the food trucks.

No comments: